Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Layouts and few spots left for Tim Holtz Fragment Frame

A couple of new layouts to share. My favorite little girl..Tabby. She just turned one and this her newest photo. She is just the most beautiful, sweetest, little girl ever. I used Autumn Leaves Cute World Girl line. A sweet soft feminine line full of fun papers and wonderful embellishments. The little boy line is just as cute!!! Lots of stitching. I don't think my sewing machine was too happy with me, but I love the final result. A sweet page for a sweet little girl!!
Check out this awesome layout by Tessa... so cool. Bazzill cardstock, Moxxie papers and embellishments. Look at the awesome crow...she used a Maya Road Chipboard bird...flocked with Doodlebug Flock and added a beak and feet. So cool. Love it!
Very fun!Just a couple of spots remain for the Tim Holtz Fragment Frame Class. An awesome class that we did on our cruise to Alaska, using Distress Inks, a Blending Tool, Fragments. Thursday night at 6:00 pm. Join us, it's going to be a fun one. 721-7529.


1 comment :

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. why cant I live closer???? grrr...
Love the layouts and the class looks great.
ps.. Love the new tunes!!

Back to Top