Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Projects to share

Sharing some projects from a friend, Shonna. I worked with Shonna at Scrappin' Ladies 2. These are some frames that she made...super cute. Super cute kids, too. Trevor and Tyler, aren't they adorable. Shonna is good friends with Danielle Flanders, the blogger that I have you guys following, Homespun with Heart. I love ribbon with the little clothespins. Great job , Shonna. I look forward to sharing more of Shonna's projects with you. She has a great talent!!

3 comments :

DD said...

What lovely papers from Imaginisce!
The perforated cards look like a great idea, too.

mgiggee said...

I love the frame. I have a similar one in a box I forgot about. I can't wait to finish it now.

Danielle Flanders said...

I love this, Shonna!! Your boys are soooo adorable too! =)

Danielle

Back to Top