Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Perpetual Calendar Book and Teresa Collins Crush

Birthday Perpetual Calendar Book Class, Saturday, January 17, 10:00 a.m., Cost $20.00, scissors, plenty of adhesive, and a trimmer required.
A great class designed to keep you organized and prepared for the year ahead in birthday.s. I lifted the idea from http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/. A truly, wonderful blog, full of inspiration and so much more. I used her template for the calendar and then changed it up a bit with colored envelopes and added a cover. Prima's Makes Me Happy Line of papers and flowers, Bo Bunny Double Dot Card stock, lots of ribbons and Crafty Secrets Birthday Stamps make up the book. The perpetual calendar keeps you organized for years and each month has a pocket envelope to hold stamps, address labels and gift cards. My goal, like Nichole's, is to be organized with birthday's. You would think being in this line of work, I would always have cards made up and ready to go, but no. My goal is to sit down the last week of the month and write out my cards for the next month, and get them ready to go. We shall see. This keeps everything at my fingertips and it's cute, bright and cheery. I am very pleased with how it turned out. You'll love the class, and you will love the organization. Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot.

Teresa Collins Crush line debuts this week at the Playground. I love her style...crisp, clean, bright and so much fun. She is an amazing designer and I am thrilled to introduce you to her style and simple approach to design. I have a few projects in mind with this line and a great class using the tickets and tags papers. Keep your eye for that one...so fun!!




Great 8x8 transparencies, heavy weight, not flimsy like some of them out there...you could use these as pages.


Check out this great clock transparency.



I adore this paper.
So fun and fresh!



How great is this one!

And this one!!!
Great designs!!!, perfect for journaling, card making and all your creative ideas.

Stop by, and check out this great line! Fun, fresh, the perfect way to change things up a bit in the New Year!

1 comment :

Beth said...

Those tickets and journaling cards are adorable!

Back to Top