Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Closed on Thursday, Cake Tote Class and Cornish Heritage Farm Card Class...plus scrummage sale info

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Playground will be closed tomorrow, May 7, Thursday. My daughter is performing in the Talent Show a couple of times and I just don't want to miss it. I can't miss everything, as it seems I do. This is her last year in elementary...so I'm taking the day off to hang out with her and watch her and her buds at the talent show. I will reopen on Friday with normal business hours. Thank you so much for understanding.

PMS (Pizza, M&M's and Scrapping) Thursday Night Class, May 14, 6:00 p.m. Cost is $20.00. We will be making this great tote that holds everything you need for a birthday cake. It's a great gift idea and so much fun to make. As you can see, it holds a cake mix, candy decorations, candles, and three test tubes filled with sprinkles. The frosting gets wrapped and included with your tote. You will need to bring a cake mix and frosting of your choice, (Betty Crocker red does look best with the paper), scissors, adhesive and a paper trimmer. Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot!!!!!





Saturday, May 16, Cornish Heritage Farms Card Class, at 10:00 and 2:00. Cost is $15.00. Scissors, adhesive and a paper trimmer required. Come see what all the buzz is about with the Cornish Heritage Farm Stamps. The number one and fastest growing stamp company in America right now. They make a huge variety of stamps, from whimsical to very elegant. Kim Hughes, Thomas Kinkade, Saturday Evening Post, Elvis and tons more. In stock Cornish Heritage Farm Stamps will be 15% off to class participants that day. We will doing lots of embossing ,cutting, coloring and stickles. Great fun, great class. Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot.














May 29 and 30th. I will be hosting a scrummage sale here at the store. You can bring your used stamps and paper supplies and I will take care of the rest. I will give you a number and you will mark your goodies with the number and the price you want for the item. I, in return, will give you a gift certificate for the amount you sell, to use here at the store. I would like to have your items no later than Wednesday, May 27th. I will open it up to my customers on Friday night and run a regular rummage sale ad in the newspaper for Saturday!! I would like your items, brought in shallow boxes (pop flats) that we can keep all of your items grouped together. Call 721-7529 to get your number or if you have any questions!!







No comments :

Back to Top