Monday, April 26, 2010

Cards, cards, cards

Just sharing a couple of cards I made this week. The first two are with Fancy Pant's Road Show line. Love it, once again they have designed the most beautiful, gorgeous line. So easy to create with, it's all done for you! Had fun with the ruffled crepe paper on this card. (Thanks to Kara, her sewing machine beats mine hands down).
This is the card I made for my Dad's Birthday! Love the Core'dinations stars and I added some Pink Paislee Artisan Tape...fun stuff! Turned out perfectly...perfect card for the perfect Dad!
Big, big Thank you to my friends who showed up to make Cards for Luke on Saturday! Thank you so much! It's so important do give back, bring a smile to another person. I know Luke and his family are going to love these! Thanks Leslie, Kara, Anna and Angie for making this a success!




No comments :

Back to Top