Thursday, September 2, 2010

MME's Alphabet Soup and More

My Mind's Eye's Alphabet Soup is here and it is spectacular. A great line for little boys and girls, plus it is the perfect card making paper also. Wonderful small patterns..totally adorable and easy to work with. So much fun...two great layouts to share with you...Lori created this one...isn't he the cutest??? and I love the mane man....too clever!!!
Next, the adorable Mister Reece...his very proud aunt created this one. Love the stitching on the letters and the darling playing cards!


Sharing a quick card I made with the new Spellbinder Halloween pumpkins! Love them!


And a fun tent card I made with the new Best Creations! Love, love, love these papers!!!!




Stop in soon to see the Alphabet Soup, scrapper or card maker you will love it! As always, My Mind's Eye is at the top of their game and has fabulous lines for the new season of scrapping!


1 comment :

Chelsea said...

OMGosh! These projects all rock!!!

Back to Top