Monday, November 15, 2010

Fancy Pants Traditions Card Class

Saturday, November 20 at 10 am and 1 pm, Fancy Pants Traditions Card Class. Cost is $15.00. Please bring a paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, (including pop dots and glue dots) and a cats eye ink of your choice. Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot. This kit is only available for class! If I have extras, I will sell them after the class.
We will be making 6 cards, envelopes are included and 2 gift tags, with the latest Christmas Line from Fancy Pants...Traditions. Simply beautiful!
Due to a lot of cancellations lately and no shows for class, I am forced to go back to holding your spot with a credit card number or pre paying for class. I hate to have to do this, but I end up turning people away for class and then people cancel or don't show up... we both lose out! Please understand! Your money will be refunded with a 24 hour notice. If you do not show up, your card will be charged or funds will be kept.

2 comments :

Tessa said...

I like the new blog header!

Anonymous said...

These really are so beautiful, but much more so in person!
Soo sooo sooooo pretty.

Back to Top