Sunday, December 26, 2010

Closed for the Holidays, Pre Inventory Sale and New Classes

Having problems with my email, so I am hoping you find the info you need here. The store will be closed until Tuesday, January 4. Just taking a break and enjoying my family and friends for a few days.

Saturday, January 8, will be the annual Pre Inventory Clearance Sale, 40 to 60% off store wide, some exclusions do apply! Don't miss this, it's your chance to save big and stock up. I will send out more info as the date approaches.

Next up, new classes for the New Year.

Thursday night, January 6 at 6pm, Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas Layouts. Cost is $20.00.
We will be doing four layouts using Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas Collection Pack. There is so much included in this pack, you will be able to get all of your Christmas photos scrapped. You will receive 12 sheets of double sided papers, two 12x12 sticker sheets, and a border and elements sheet. Plus, 3 sheets of card stock. Needless to say you will go home with tons of extras. I have been creating with this kit for sometime now...cards, tags, layouts and I still have a ton left. This is a great value and great fun. You might recognize the first layout from my guest spot on Echo Parks Blog and we will be making 3 more. There is room for lots of photos on all of these layouts, these are just suggestions and something to give you a bit of visual aid so you can be inspired.
Please bring scissors, adhesives (including pop dots and glue dots), a paper trimmer and an catseye ink of your choice to class.
Please call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot. You can leave a message or send an email this week. I will be checking the answering machine and email daily.






Tuesday, January 11 at 6pm, Flip Calendar featuring Elle's Studio Calendar Cards. Cost is $10.00. Please bring scissors and adhesive to class. Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot. Again, I will be checking email and the answering machine all week.
This is a quick and easy class with great finished product. We will be distress inking the back pages of the calendars, assembling the pages and if you wish to have a different color frame you can alcohol ink the frame. You can use any color you would like, I will provide the alcohol inks or you may wish to take it home and paint it. You can customize it any way you would like. Elle's Studio is a fairly new company with lots of great tags, journaling spots and calendars. You will be seeing lots more to come from them in the New Year. Such a cute project for your desk, kitchen or your scrap table.

Saturday, January 15 at 10 am, WE R Memory Keepers Merry January Cards. cost is $15.00. Please bring scissors and adhesives to class. Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot.
We will be making 8 cards with the beautiful winter line from We R. I did add a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink and some embossing folders here and there to complete these cute cards. I love this line, and I will share a layout this week that I also did with this line. So wintery and cute!










2 comments :

cara said...

Sign me up for all three!

Tessa said...

I hope I am in town for the Echo Park class. I love that stuff!

Back to Top