Monday, June 13, 2011

Tuesday, June 21, Echo Park's Country Drive Layouts

I ordered the brand new Country Drive Collection from Echo Park!  It will arrive this week and I plan to create 8 layouts for Tuesday night, June 21's class!  Since it was just released and it's not in my hands yet...I thought I would give you a heads up to sign for class.  Echo Park Collection Kit Classes are always a huge hit and fill up fast.  You'll just have to trust me on the 8 great layouts!
Recently we have done Splash and Summertime Echo Kits...fun, bright and easy to create with!
Cost is $20.00, please bring scissors, adhesive (including pop dots and glue dots), and a paper trimmer to class!  Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot!
I would also like you to bring a food item to share.  There should be 8 to 10 of us!  Since it is Country Drive how about we go with a picnic theme for food!


No comments :

Back to Top