Friday, September 23, 2011

Take Time to Smell the Flowers

This little guy doesn't seem to need to be reminded to stop and take a moment to enjoy the beauty around you! 
He is seems to be taking it all in!
I am either extremely lonely or beginning to see the beauty in all of God's creatures.
At first, I was a bit taken back by the toads, frogs and salamanders.  Now I look forward to seeing them, watching them.  We have become accustomed to one and another.  They neither startle me or I them.
A beautiful sunny morning, time to enjoy fall and the flowers that will soon be gone.  He seems to have that all in check..soon, I'm sure he and all of the other the little critters will disappear for the long winter. 
I will miss them!
But then again, who says I'm going outside this winter...lol!




2 comments :

Mary said...

This question isn't related to your post, but how do you adhere a button or paper circle to a rosette? Is hot glue the only thing that works?

Cathy said...

Mary,
I have been using glossy accents from Ranger on the rosette and glue dots seem to work too!

Back to Top