Monday, April 23, 2012

Cards with Embossing

Cards using all types of embossing are up on  Practical Scrappers today!  Make sure to stop by and check them out....Wednesday there will be layouts with embossing...can't wait to see what's in store!

I made a couple of cards...but turned in the one that I thought you could see the embossing better on.  But I will share both with you.  I love this new Cloud Embossing Folder from Darice!  I know it is going to be one of my favorite folders!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Oh, Cathy, these are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the cloud embossing folder, but really, I love everything about these cards. I am still a complete novice at making cards, but looking at yours makes me want to go out and make some RIGHT NOW!

Christa said...

Cathy, You are a star. Your embossed cards take it to the next level. The kite card FLEW off the page and into my heart.

Back to Top