Friday, May 4, 2012

Exciting News to Share and a Winner

So excited to share the news that I have been asked to join the
Moxxie Design Team! I am a Moxxie Muse! 
Welcome the other muses:
Ange Weisbeck, Dana Tatar,
Mary Pat Siehl, Michelle James,
Patti Hamil, Rebecca Price,
Rhonda Van Ginkel, Susie Bentz, Misty Rushlow
 You can find their blog here:
I am thrilled to be part of the team and have always been a big fan of their lines....adore their awesome Halloween lines every year, Baby Mine, Busy Boy and so very many more.
This year, I fell in love with 
Here are the projects I submitted for my Design Team Application.




I hope all of you follow along on this fun new adventure...Moxxie has 4 new lines being released this month and I can't wait to create with all the new Moxxie goodness.


Now for the winner of the Authentique Paper Pack.  
A huge thank you to all of you that played and 
there are more giveaways to come, so stop by
often!


Random.org picked #5 which is Amy Jones #8546 
Amy...please email me at artplay@nvc.net with your snail mail 
address and I will get it sent out to you!


True Random Number Generator  5Powered by RANDOM.ORG






8 comments :

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats!!! so glad to be working with you at moxxie!!

love your layouts!

byondbzr said...

congratulations fellow Moxxie muse! ;)

phamil said...

Oh! I love your work with the Moxxie products! Beautiful projects! Congrats and I'm so glad to be working with you!!!

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats on making the Moxxie team! I'm looking forward to working with you. I love your projects!

Angela said...

Fabulous layouts and project! Can't wait to get to know you better. Congrats!!

Amy Martin said...

oh wow...Thank you for the win. I will email you ASAP. Congratulations to you too. I cant wait to see your creations for them.

irishgalkelly said...

Congrats to you!! SO exciting!!

Misty Rushlow said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited to get to be working with you as a Moxxie Muse!!! LOVE your layouts and projects!!!

Back to Top