Monday, August 6, 2012

A new layout to share

The Moxxie Blog Hop is one post down!

Just sharing a new layout with you today, it is super simple!  I had some time this weekend, just to do some scrapping for myself. 
I used Echo Park's Hello Summer and a Jenni Bowlin Stencil Guide paper!  Love these papers!
If you click to enlarge the layout, you can see that this little sweetie has a frog in her hands.  She loved the frogs and had no fear of slimy things!  She is just too cute!
Like I said, the layout is super simple but I really wanted to focus on the photos!

Have a Happy Monday!

3 comments :

Kendra said...

Cute!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

those photos are just adorable!! super layout

Sue Althouse said...

Such sweet photos! I love the way you back up the stencil with patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Back to Top