Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Moxxie Made in Minutes



I just wanted to share some cards with you that I literally made in minutes.  I adore Moxxie Die Cuts and Stickers...great designs and you get tons of variety from each collection!

I love how easy it is to layer and create with the die cuts and stickers....it just makes the new trend of layering so dang easy.
For the cards that I created today I used the following Moxxie collections....Road To Recovery, All Hallow’s Eve and Very Merry Unbirthday.

I want to super stress to you that I really did make these in minutes, I usually stress over my cards and spend way too much time on them, but with Moxxie you just pick out your favorite die cut or sticker, pick out some coordinating card stock and layer away...that’s it, your done!
 
Made in Minutes1 -r to r
 
I added a bit of embossed card stock, bits of bling and twine to these Road To Recovery Cards.  I love this color combo, it is one of my favorite looks of the year.
 
I reach for this collection over and over again.  There is just something about it that inspires me to create.
 
Made in Minutes2- AHE
 
Working with the All Hallow’s Eve collection is almost too easy...amazing designs and perfect spooky colors.  This is a must have collection for all you Halloween lovers.
I used Bazzill Swiss Dot Black Pepper Embossed card stock...picked my die cuts and stickers...again made in minutes.  Twine, buttons and pins were the finishing touches.
 
Made in minutes 3- MU
 
Again, with the Black Swiss Dot Black Pepper Embossed card stock.  It may be unusual to use black card stock with a birthday line...but the colors of Very Merry Unbirthday just simply pop when using black card stock.  I have used this line for several little people birthday layouts and I have just loved the results, so I had to give it a try with cards...and yep, I love these too!
Again, all I added was twine and flowers.
 
I and everyone here at Moxxie would love to see what you create with Moxxie Die cuts and Stickers.  Please post your creations to our Facebook page, you will be amazed and thrilled with the results of creating Moxxie Made in Minutes Style!

2 comments :

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love all of them!!

Back to Top