Thursday, October 24, 2013

Crate Paper Party Day Kits


Both kits are Sold! 
 I have two kits left from a class I taught here at the ARCC/community ed.  Super cute line and tons n tons of papers, die cuts, stickers are left when you complete the 10 cards.  Probably enough for 10 more cards and 4 layouts.  It's  a lot.
I am selling them for $25.00 and I will pick up the shipping!
What do you get?
The Party Day collection with 18 double sided paper, designer die cuts, border stickers and phrase stickers.  
Crate Paper Party Day 50 piece Ephemera Pack
Pebbles Rub ons
the card bases 
all the little embellishments and twine
and ten page directions with color photos!
The photos are posted below of the cards I created and also two layouts. (Click on the photo to see them larger). The embellishments and directions are not included for the layouts, but you can always come back here and lift the ideas!
If you are interested send me an email to artplay@nvc.net and I can send you a Paypal invoice for them!




Thanks for looking and I will have a few more kits available as I continue with classes!  
Linking to Paper Issues Current Link Party

No comments :

Back to Top