Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lori Whitlock Blog Hop



Welcome to Lori Whitlock October Creative Team Hop! You should have arrived here from Lorrie's Blog. We have tons of inspiration in store for you!  You can get this free file just for hopping a long!


Plus a great sale!


And a great one day sale today only!


I created  a Trick or Treat sign for my front porch with Lori's 
Trick or Treat File!  I started with a wood 8 1/2 x 11 plaque from the hobby store, painted it black and decoupage the paper onto it so it would hold up to the weather!  After it was dry, I cut Lori's
 Trick or Treat phrase out of black vinyl!  I added 3 of Lori's 
3 D rosettes to embellish.
Love how this turned out and it's perfect addition to my front porch!


Next, you are off to Linda's Blog!
Thanks for joining us today!

4 comments :

ashleymhc said...

Fun Halloween sign.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Great idea! Looks like several of us gravitated towards the same Trick or Treat phrase! Love seeing all the different ways it can be used! :)

ellen s. said...

I love everything Halloween this is awesome!

Michelle James said...

It looks awesome!

Back to Top