Friday, November 21, 2014

Fancy Pants Oh Deer! Layout Class for Pierre


Here are the layouts designed for Archived Memories Crop in Pierre this weekend.  Sorry that I won't be there with all of you but I wouldn't get mother of the year if I left Maxenzi home feeling yucky after gallbladder surgery.  Lynne has everything you need!
And I hope to send a couple card ideas your way over the weekend!
I will miss you all!

Have fun with this great collection from Fancy Pants!  They knocked this collection out of the park and of course a huge thank you to Leah for sharing these amazing photos of her little one's with me!   Seriously, the easiest kids to scrap!







Linking to Paper Issues Make it Merry!

3 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo gorgeous! You are amazing!!!!!!

trisha too said...

Absolutely adorable, Cathy!

:)trisha

Paper Issues said...

We love all the LOs that you did with this collection and your photos are SOOOO cute! Thank you for linking up to the Paper Issues current link party!

Back to Top