Friday, September 11, 2015

Echo Park's Teacher's Pet



Sharing a couple project today created for The Scrapbooking Studio with Echo Park's Teacher's Pet!  Fun collection, great patterns and some soft muted colors instead of the some of the way bright primary school collections that you see!

Raini's first day of second grade.  Time flies by so fast!
The apple and script are Lori Whitlock files as well as the cute card below!



Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
Linking to Paper Issues You Rule School With Paper Link Up

2 comments :

Karenladd said...

Your layouts are all so fun and I love the adorable colors and design! I am so far behind on my scrapping that I'm still working on photos from my daughter's grade school years....and she's a mom now herself! You inspire me to keep at it!

creative recreational systems said...

I like your interesting post. I am very glad for very knowledgeable post with different color playground. I found very useful as interesting that post. I will inspire for your interesting post.

Back to Top