Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop



Welcome to the August Lori Whitlock Creative Team Hop!  Thrilled to be part of this awesome team and hopping with them once again!
There's a great code below and fabulous freebie along with some amazing projects from the Design Team!






Here's my project to share with you, I absolutely love how this turned out.  I just adore this collection by Lori for Echo Park....Celebrate Autumn.  So many rich gorgeous colors and tons of the cutest embellishments.  I used the 6x6 paper pad, the tags, the chipboard stickers and the enamel dots all from this collection to create this 4-cup K-cup carrierLori's shop for K cup holder.
It's the perfect little gift for a teacher and that much needed caffeine.  I think these would make an adorable little gift for Christmas with the new collections coming from Lori and Echo Park.  I will be making more.


  
Please hop along to all of these talented ladies blogs!

1 comment :

melonyscreations said...

I so love this idea of giving these little coffee/drink kcups as gifts. Most places have these pots so it just makes a great gift. Love the design as well.

Back to Top