Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Lori Whitlock Creative Team Hop

Welcome to the December Hop and Merry Christmas to all of you!






I'm so happy to be back creating again.  I decided to created a little gift for part of our Secret Santa gift exchange at work and I found the perfect files to create with...
I made 4 A2 Christmas cards with envelopes and the cutest little box to give them in.  I used Lori's Little Lumber Jack Christmas collection.
I used the gnome from Lori's Gnome gift card tag or here in the Silhouette Design Store.  He was the perfect size.  I just changed up the paper for their hats and the sentiments for the fronts.  The box is just too cute, it holds all four cards and the envelopes.  The box is here in the Silhouette Design Store.  I just love how it turned out.







Thank you for joining us today.  







3 comments :

Gail said...

Love these sweet creations TFS your art! Fabulous

Janet said...

Adorable cards and great gift idea.

slbt17 said...

love the gnomes, I like the beards being run through an embossing folder!

Back to Top