Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Lori Whitlock September Creative Team Hop

Welcome to the September Blog Hop!  Lots of Fall and Halloween fun headed your way!  And of course, my amazing designer friends will inspire you!

A great sale!


Prizes!



Plus super cute file to boot!


I have this super fun Large Haunted House  to share with you today.  I love this and I had so much fun putting this together.  My guy even helped me add lights to it.  I used Lori's Echo Park I love Halloween Collection  for the embellishments, some Halloween colored bottle trees and it's sits on top of a ouija board.  It's just so dang fun, I can't wait to take it to work and decorate my little reception area.  Lori has the best tutorial on putting this together, it was really quite easy.  You can find it here .  You can find the file here in the Silhouette Design Store,  The lights we added are mini led lights!  





Thank you for joining!

5 comments :

Cathy R. said...

Awsome!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This is amazing.
Faith x

melonyscreations said...

Wow this is so adorable. What a cute little house.

slbt17 said...

What fun! I love the cobweb and colors used!

Donna Walls said...

Wow, this is fantastic! And the lights are a wonderful addition!

Back to Top