Tuesday, August 9, 2022

August Creative Team Hop


Welcome to the hop!  Hard to believe summer is almost over, the kids are going back to school and Fall will be here!

Make sure you enter to win!






Stock up on some files!  Lots of new fun things!


And get your freebie file from Paige Taylor Evans, too cute!


For the hop today, I create a box card, which as most of you know, are my favorites.  So easy and so much room to stuff with embellishments.  You can find the file here in Lori's shop or here in the Silhouette Online Design store.  I used Lori's Echo Park
 A Magical Place!  I love the little camera stuffed with flowers and few extra tags.  Perfect for your Disney enthusiast!


Thanks for joining us today and make sure to hop through to all of my amazing team mates!







 

1 comment :

melonyscreations said...

Love this. Very fun and what a great way to capture memories

Back to Top