Monday, January 9, 2023

January Lori Whitlock Creative Team Hop

 


Welcome to the January Hop!  I hope everyone is off to a creative start in the New Year!  I have lots of big creative plans for my 2023, so stay tuned.

Make sure to take advantage of the sale and stock up on all the new files!  So many new things!


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and you all know how I love to create Lori's box cards...so here is a fun one.  Again, remember these fold flat for mailing and they have such a WOW factor for your loved one.  This is Lori's Valentine Gift Box Card and you can find it here in the Silhouette Online Design Store.  I had so much fun creating it.  
Enjoy the hop!





2 comments :

melonyscreations said...

I really like this card. When I first saw it I thought celebration for anything, anniversary, birthday, etc. Great use of colors.

slbt17 said...

very fun! this one is on my list for this year!

Back to Top