Tuesday, April 11, 2023

April Creative Team Hop

 Welcome to the April Creative Team Hop!  Spring is finally here,  and so many new files! 


Make sure to take advantage on the awesome sale!


And then there is this adorable file.....so cute!


I have a box card to share with you created with Lori's Echo Park's
 A Slice of Summer.  You can find this card here in Lori's Shop or here in the Silhouette Store.  It's the Strawberry Jam Box Card.  Just so fun and so dang cute.  You know how I love to create Lori's box cards and I just couldn't resist this one.  


I added a simple little mini album to stash inside, created with one of the chipboard frames from the Slice of Summer collection and the 3x4 element cards.  I made the little frame into a shaker and then added the 3x4 cards with just a few stickers. 





Make sure to stop by and enjoy all the inspiration from my amazing team mates!















1 comment :

slbt17 said...

I love the box cards as well! thanks for sharing!

Back to Top