Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Altered Star!!!!!


Hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Monday! I enjoyed my two days off and am refreshed for another week. Leslie and I went to the craft show at the Civic Center, lots of fun things there; lots of great jewelery....that I'm kicking myself for not buying. Oh well, I can always get it at the next show.


I made this altered tin star last week at the Playground. I got the star at Menard's (they come in silver, gold, or red.) This one is silver, papered with Basic Grey Figgy Pudding. I love this paper. Each point is half paper and half Stream alcohol ink, then stamped with flourishes in Timber Brown Staz On Ink! I love how it turned out, it was easy and fast. They would make great gifts this season.


We have new papers and embellishments coming in this week, so I will keep you up to date on what is arriving and what we will be doing for this Saturday's make n take.


Don't forget to check out the giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment on the blog or subscribe to the blog. Somebody is going to get great kit this coming Thursday...make sure to check it out.

No comments :

Back to Top