Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Toodles!!

Happy Birthday to my older brother Todd! We won't say how old his is, because turn about is always fair play and he will get even with me!

I made this Bare Elements gift card holder for him. A simple, quick little project. I used Fancy Pants Papa line, KI Memories Hopscotch Lace Card stock, Tim Holtz's Idea-ology Adage Tickets, Muse Tokens, and Game Spinners (middle of the flower), Stampendous Class a Peel Crown, American Craft Felt Flowers, Mark Richards Gems, and Bo Bunny Birthday Rub ons. Love this photo of him, when he turned 1!!! And now he's ??????
Now, all I have to do is get the gift card! LOL! At least, I got the card done on time! Amazing!
I just ordered these Bare Elements Gift Card holders, they should be here next week! They'll be perfect for Birthday's and Christmas!

Again, Happy Birthday Todd! Love ya lots!!! (Not that he would read my blog or anything, but his wife might!)

No comments :

Back to Top