Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Basic Grey ....Christmas Wassail

The new Basic Grey has arrived!! As usual, incredible papers from one of the leader's in the industry. Basic Grey's Wassail Collections is just beautiful. All double sided! Stop in soon for the best selection and watch for special classes featuring the Wassail line in Novermber and December. A calendar, cards and gift boxes and tags will be featured in classes with this beautiful line!!



Leave a comment, only one more day til we draw for the Bazzill In Stitch'z templates!!!

2 comments :

Beth said...

Love these Christmas papers, espeically the the dots and circles. Makes me start rethinking my Christmas card plans!

Rhonda Honey said...

I really love the paper with the swirls on it :) Definately something I want... isn't it interesting how our tastes change as we get older? Some of the paper I simply MUST have now... I would never even taken a second look at when I first started scrapping. lol Hugs ~Rhonda~

Back to Top