Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Blog for you to follow

I wanted to share with you a new blog that is so amazing. Danielle Flander's Homespun with aHeart. Just an amazing blog with some of cutest projects ever. Danielle is a Rapid City native, now living in New York. I was introduced to her by Shonna, (Scrappin Ladies 2), this summer. She is an amazing talent and is so inspiring. Her scrapcredentials are unbelievable. She designs for lots of companies and is currently designing for Pink Paislee. You have to check out the projects she has done with the Vintage Moon Collection. I can't wait to see what she's up to next. Make sure to stop by her blog, and prepare to be inspired! Leave her a comment and tell her the Playground sent ya!!! Just click the link to the right....Homespun with Heart.

4 comments :

bodyshop said...

Hi Cathy and Kay,
I enjoy reading your blog. Very informative and I love seeing the new products!
Thanks for sharing Danielle's blog with others! I think everyone will enjoy it and she's very creative and has tons of ideas (out of the box).
I'll see you in the store very soon!
Take care,
Shonna

Mrs. Roller said...

I haven't been in the store for a while, however, I need to get there soon after seeing all the wonderful new products. Hopefully, this weekend. I love the new Cherry Arte rub ons, especially the Rubon Boy Count and the Rubon Boy Story. I find it challenging to find good boy products. I also love the Teresa Collins 8 x 8 double sided paper. Too cool. I enjoy reading your blog! Thanks so much. Cary

janwill80 said...

I just want to say that you do an excellant job keeping us informed of the new products that you are getting in, well as new ideas. Keep up the great work.

Jan W.

bodyshop said...

Hi Cathy and Kay,
Thanks for posting all your new and arriving products and class info. It keeps me up to date...I greatly appreciate that!
I'm hoping to stop in the store tomorrow to shop and visit. *Last minute halloween paper*
See ya,
Shonna

Back to Top