Friday, February 12, 2010

A contest or raffle and a PMS Class, All day Make Takes Saturday


First, I want to invite you to come in and play tomorrow. I have tons of make n takes to share with you. 5 different ones! Come in, hang out, check out the new spritz's, paint's and shimmerz!
Too fun! You can pick a Valentine and receive a discount...10, 14, 20 to 25% off your purchase! Just a day to relax and play when it's going to be so cold!
Next, I would like to offer you an awesome opportunity to win a huge prize! My Mind's Eye is trying to get the hype out about their new lines by offering a great deal of fun! My Mind's Eye is releasing several new lines that will be arriving at the Playground very soon. So, to acquaint you with their awesome product they are offering this deal. Purchase the kit shown below for $5.00 and your name goes in the drawing to win the whole complete line of Abbey Road...48 papers, and over 100 embellishments to go with it! You can go to www.mymindseye.com to check out the Abbey Road Collection. Your odds are 1 in 25. Only 25 kits will be sold here at the store. If you bring a finished product back or email pictures of it, your name goes in twice. Pretty good odds! The Abbey Road Collection is well over a $150.00 dollar value. My Mind's Eye paper is amazing..it's so wonderful to work with..you will be hooked! Hurry in to pick up your kits or email me to reserve yours! artplay@rushmore.com.











Last, next Thursday's PMS Chipboard technique class. Class starts at 6:00. Cost is $10.00. Come learn the basics of chipboard. Chipboard is easy to use and add such dimension and fun to your layouts and cards. You will cover with paper, ink, glitter and crackle paint. Super fun, super easy and you'll go home with a two page layout. You will have the supplies to make something similar to the layouts below or go any which way you want. Paper and the Love, hearts, and arrow are all included in the class. Please bring a basic tool kit to class. It will be a fun and creative time. Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot or email artplay@ rushmore.com.
























3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to do the raffle.
And, I love My Minds Eye paper. I think it is great stand alone paper. The texture is perfect. No, I'm not getting paid to say this, but really, I'm a texture person, and MME rocks.

Can't wait to see the new!
Thanks Cathy.

Anonymous said...

What a yucky day in the Northern Hills. Didn't want to get on the road. Hope to stop in next week.

Rea

Linda Woerth said...

Was a good day to stay home and catch up on scrapping. Too windy and my road was lousey. I'm so ready for spring and warmer weather.

Back to Top