Monday, March 29, 2010

Thursday and Saturday Classes


April 1, Thursday! P.M.S. Night! Pizza, M&M's and scrapping!

Due to popular demand the Alcohol Inked Egg Class is back on Thursday Night, 6:00 p.m., Cost is $15.00. Please bring scissors and adhesive to class!

I had to turn people a way last week, so I figured I could do it again! 6 alcohol inked egss in a cute egg cartons. I can't get my pretty picture of just the eggs to load from last week, but they are gorgeous, as you all know! Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot or email artplay@rushmore.com
Saturday, April 3! 4 projects for $10.00. I will load photos tomorrow as I forgot to bring my camera! We will be making a bunny fry box, a hershey kiss holder, a little peep bag and a mini album made from clear bags! Please bring scissors and adhesive to class! I will do a variety of times, 10:00. 12:00, 2:00! Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com.
Also, Heather will have her Stamps from Skipping Stones here all week! I will be featuring two of her sets in the 4 projects for $10.00 class! Such wonderful designs...she's one talented lady!
Through the week her stamps will be buy 3 sets get one free!! Stop by and check them out and check in tomorrow when I post the pictures of the class!!!


No comments :

Back to Top