Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome Reese William to the World and a Card Class

Proud Aunt Kara is proud to announce the arrival of her new nephew Reese to the World! Fresh from God! Happy Birthday little one! Can't wait to see photos!

And yes, for the celebration, there are cookies at the Playground today!! Yum!



Saturday, March 13 at 10:00 and 2:00. We R Easter Cards! 8 cards for Spring and Easter! Super cute, super fun and super easy! Cost is $18.00, please bring scissors, adhesive. pop dots, glue dots and cateye inks (your choice of colors), and a white pen! Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot or email artplay@rushmore.com!!




















1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I'm such a proud Aunt, but I was spelling my nephew's name wrong.
Reece William.
I can't wait to see pictures!
I just love new babies being born.

Back to Top