Saturday, July 10, 2010

Alcohol Ink Class, Saturday, July 17 at 10 and 2

Here are the photos, as promised, for the Alcohol Ink Class this coming Saturday! Cost is 15.00. Please bring scissors and adhesive. Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot.
We will be making two cards and a tag, along with an ornament that I couldn't get a decent shot of on this gloomy afternoon. Alcohol ink can go on anything non porous and is super fun and so easy! You'll love it. Nothing every turns out the same twice. I have a couple of other techniques and ideas that I will share with you at class, just fun little ideas that will help blossom your creativity with these inks! You will go home with the rest of these great metal pull a part stickers that I used on this card!
My tag is a little blurry here, but it is gorgeous in real life. Join the fun, create, play...it's just super fun!




No comments :

Back to Top