Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Echo Park Paper

Okay, so I've been super busy and totally forgot to post this awesome new paper company...Echo Park Paper. Some of you have signed up to be fans on Facebook of their page. Superb quality, amazing color and the perfect summer line. Sweet Summertime is so perfect. I am totally smitten with this new company. Madison Parker formerly of Fancy Pants started this new company and boy, is it a hit world wide. Way to go Madison!
I love the simplicity of this layout I did of my daughter, simple and gorgeous! Their products are so fun to work with, great journaling cards with prompts. (A big deal for me, since I don't journal very often). Amazing border stickers and banners and such. Oh what fun! Can't wait to see what they have in store for CHA!!!
This week stop in, mention you saw Echo Park on the Blog or on Facebook and save 15% on your Echo Park Paper purchase!!
How fun are these stickers??!?!?!

Borders and Alphas! Yippee! The whole line just makes you happy!














No comments :

Back to Top