Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fancy Pants Card Class, Saturday, August 21

Saturday, August 21
Fancy Pants, My Family Cards at 10:00 and 2:00, 6 cards and two gift tags featuring the My Family line from Fancy Pants. Six unique cards and 2 tags. Thank you, good luck, congratulations, Happy Birthday, I miss you and Get well soon. The perfect mix of cards. Complete with envelopes.Cost is $12.00. Please bring scissors, adhesives (including popdots and glue dots) and a brown or black catseye inkpad.
I only have seven of these available, as they have been hard to get and so popular. So these seven are for class only, no kits available. I hoping to get another line in soon that I can offer for kits and class. Sorry.
Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot or email artplay@rushmore.com.


























No comments :

Back to Top