Monday, June 28, 2010

Blog Candy

I have only 3 comments to win the Blog Candy (We R Old Glory Collection)! You guys aren't really going to let it be so easy to win, are you??? Leave a comment about your 4th of July plans and you could win. If you stop and shop at the store, you can put your name in twice. Double your chances!

It's a great collection from We R! Tons of great papers, chipboard stickers and alphas! Patriotic with a touch of vintage. Exclusive to independent retailers!!!! So take lots of pictures, cause your going to have lots of paper!

My 4th of July plans include a trip to Gillette to relax with my favorite brother and sister in law (and enjoy my sister in laws awesome room full of every paper crafters dream stash and maybe get her to share her talents with me). My Mom and Dad are going over too! So it shall be a great weekend to just enjoy family. Plus my brother is a great cook! Gotta love that!

11 comments :

Sue Myers said...

My plans are to go camping with our kids & grandkids. Their will be plenty to keep me busy with 4 grandkids. Plan to watch the firework at Custer and of course we'll be roasting marshmellows too. I eat way to many of them too. Happy 4th to you all! :-)

Rhonda Wood said...

Well, I am going to Lead/Deadwood to attend my 20th class reunion!! Where does the time go? Anyway, wish me luck... I didn't really like these people 20 years ago...here's hoping we have all grown up!! LOL

Renee Walsh said...

I am spending the day with my family. We will head to the bike parade where my grandson will ride. He is 4. Off to the pool in the afternoon then the park for fireworks, food and games. An old fashioned fourth for us

Lori Comer said...

We are headed to Wisconsin to see my daughter and her family where she just got a new job. I miss them so much. I can't wait to see all the sites in Wisconsin and watch the fireworks with my grandkids. My camera is ready!

Angie said...

We are going camping at MT. Rushmore KOA with my mom's entire family. Lots of people = lots of good things to eat!!!!! Wishing the fireworks at Mt. Rushmore were going to happen, but totally understand why they aren't. The kids are so excited to ride the goofy bikes and jump on the huge jumping pillow!

Anonymous said...

Our plans are to stay in Rapid City with our son from Phoenix and our daughter & son-in-law from Sioux Falls. Fun, Food, Famiy and memories to scrap!!! :)

liloadro@yahoo.com said...

We really don't have any special plans. We will go to a friends' house on Friday night, my son returns from hockey camp at UND on Saturday and my hubby is on call for the weekend... Time to relax and maybe catch up around here!

Nicole said...

My dad and step-mom are coming to town for the 4th of July weekend to see us and the house we recently bought. Can't wait!! :)

Anonymous said...

We are going camping at Angustora with friends. It's my birthday on the 4th!


Cheri S.

Shanna said...

My plans are a bbq with friends on Friday and then just hanging out with the kids throughout the weekend and then going to the fireworks at Memorial Pond on Sunday

thestormyone said...

yep, i dont know what we are doing... here or on our way to denver. maybe we will figure our plans out! anyway where ever we are, i will try to do some fireworks.

Back to Top