Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Basic Grey Out of Print Layout and Cards

Keeping myself busy and entertained with layouts and cards.  Love my new room, the lighting and the quiet to create.
Sharing some Basic Grey Out of Print creations.  Love this line, it's been a while since I have really fallen in love with a Basic Grey line, but this one is super fun, soft with a bit of whimsy.
I had another wonderful photo from Rosie with her girls and grandaughter.  Precious!
I got a chance to play with Spellbinders "Donna Salazar" Rose creations dies!  Fantastic and so fun!

 A bit closer so you can check out the great flowers and the super cute baby!
 Yep, and I followed through with creating a couple of cards with my leftovers!  Super easy!  Love this butterfly from Spellbinders "Donna Salazar" Fanciful Flight.
 Next, just super simple, used a Spellbinder scallop circle die, a Martha Stewart border punch and some leftover button trim. 


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Way to rock it!
Love it all.
Rosie's girls, all three of them, are so beautiful.
Perfect picture for this!

Chelsea said...

Look at you rockin' out the fun stuff now that you have TIME...I forget what time is.

Back to Top