Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sharing a Fabulous Card Kit and more...

I want to share with you an amazing Card Kit from the Jillibean Soup Card Kitchen!  I was so fortunate to win one of these kits last month from Jillibean Soup. 
You can find the link here:
They send you an amazing collection of Jillibean Products...tons and tons.  They have the most detailed directions and pictures of each card. These cards are created by the fabulous Kimber McGray.  Such talent.
I made these 8 cards in less than two hours and have enough left to make 10 more cards and a couple of layouts!
I am in love!  You know I hate boring, flat cards..so I adore these with some added dimension, buttons, twine, clothes pins and so much more.  But they are not too bulky to mail. There is so much stuff!
The pictures below are of the October Kit that I won!  The November Kit became available today and ships on Friday.
They are priced great too...$22.99 plus $5.25 shipping if you get a monthly subscription or $24.99 plus $5.25 shipping if you just want to order one month!  Quite a bargain considering all the extras you get!  Unbelievable!
Check out the link above to see everything that you get!






 Oh yes, and here's who stopped by today....so pretty and so safe here from all the hunters.

And please don't forget to vote for my card over at Practical Scrappers!  Here's the link:

2 comments :

Pam S said...

Wonderful cards Cathy!

peytonsmom said...

I took your advice and ordered the monthly card kit from Jillibean! So excited it will be like old times at the playground! perfect cards made by Cathy!

Back to Top