Saturday, November 5, 2011

Made it to the Top 3!


Yay me!  I made it to the Top 3 at Practical Scrappers Card Contest.  Here's my final card.  The Challenge was to use your favorite manufacturer, your favorite tool, and favorite technique.  Not so easy to choose my favorite company...but I have been smitten with Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe.
Favorite tool...sewing machine (funny thing is that all top 3 list this as their favorite tool.)
Favorite technique...dry embossing with my Big Shot!

Thank you, thank you for helping me get to the Top 3!
Couldn't have done it without you!
I really appreciate all of you!
Practical Scrapper's team picks the winner and announces it on Monday!
Wish me luck!

Check out the top 3 here:

3 comments :

Chelsea said...

Yea you!! I'm headed to vote now!

Chelsea said...

Guess I can't vote. :-P

Cathy said...

lol..thanks for voting in your head, though! telepathicly!

Back to Top