Monday, May 20, 2013

Days Like These....

I am hosting the Scrap Town Lady Blog today, my very first post on this new adventure.  Lots and lots of rain here...time for renewal and Spring beginnings.  This layout reminds of that...fresh colors and a sweet little one.  Thanks Chelsea for sharing her with me!  She is just too adorable! 

Last week I received the most glorious boxes of gorgeous supplies from Scraptown Lady.  I couldn't wait to create with all of the fun product inside.  I have a couple of layouts done now and a couple of cards,too.  When you have tons of inspiration in a box it makes it easy to create and be inspired.  My first project to share with you is a layout featuring the Authentique Renew papers and My Favorite Things Dienamics Dies.  The perfect combination.
I love how easy this collection of paper layers and coordinates.  Just makes things so dang easy and of course Authentique papers have the most amazing texture. I used some kraft card stock to make the colors pop, then a little bit of layering, some help from my Silhouette Cameo and some cute little die cut flowers from a My Favorite Things Die-namics die (they cut through this thick, textured paper so easily..love that)....and I had a gorgeous layout with the sweetest little girl!

Scraptown Lady  Supplies

Authentique Renew 12x12 Collection pack
My Favorite Things Flower Trio/Leaf Trio
Kaisercraft Snow Pearls

other supplies
Kraft card stock
vellum
Washi Tape
Twine
Sequins
Machine Stitching

Wishing you a creative week~Cathy

5 comments :

Laurel said...

This is just beautiful!

Patti J said...

Cathy, this is so beautiful! I think the Renew Collection is one of Authentique's best! (Although, I say that with every new collection!) Your layout is incredible, and I love your use of the dies and embellies! Thanks for the inspiration!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the photo and love love love love the title work!!!

vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger

camishel said...

This is fantastic and beautiful, but as her mom I am a little bias. Her Aunt Chelsea showed me this and just wanted to stop by snd show some love.

Back to Top