Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello Sunshine!

Hello Sunshine!

I am hosting the Moxxie blog today.  I just have a fun simple page with Moxxie Wee One's Collection to share with you.  This is one of my favorite lines to work with. I love the colors and the patterns so much.  It is adorable, so that makes it a breeze to create layouts and cards!
June 5 post
I used my Silhouette Cameo to die cut the sun burst out of the Sleep Tight patterned paper.  Then I backed the patterned paper with yellow card stock and added a bit of white pen work.  I trimmed the Sleep Tight patterned paper down to 11 3/4x 11 3/4 and matted it on Wee One's Watch Me Grow patterned paper.  You can see just a hit of that beautiful blue coming through!  Next I added a die cut title, machine stitching, a couple of sequins, and a bit of twine.  Told you it was an easy, simple layout.   Yet, I love it!  The page focuses on the sweet wee one and he is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Moxxie today!
Moxxie supplies:

2 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love that photo, the cloud background and the sun!!!!

Joanne said...

Just beautiful!
Joanne xo

Back to Top