Friday, June 28, 2013

Practical Scrappers/Scraptown Lady Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the PRACTICAL SCRAPPERS and SCRAPTOWN LADY Blog Hop!  We thought it would be fun to combine forces and share projects with you that have our design teams’ takes on one of the hottest scrapbooking trends around:  Project Life. 

Whether you are a “Project Lifer,” are interested in Project Life, or just want to find out ways to use all those fantastic Project Life types of products and ideas on your own projects, we have a hop FULL of inspiration and creativity! 

We’ve got a fabulous prize, too - a $25 gift certificate to Scraptown Lady’s shop, which is stocked with awesome scrapbooking supplies!  What do you have to do to be entered in the drawing?  It’s easy! 

1.      Be a follower of Practical Scrappers; and
2.      Be a follower of Scraptown Lady; and
3.      Visit all the blogs, starting with Practical Scrappers and ending with Scraptown Lady, and leave a comment at each blog along the way.  

We will be hopping until Sunday, June 30th, at 11:59 p.m. CST.  The grand prize winner will be announced on Tuesday, July 2nd

I don't really do Project Life, but I do love the journaling cards that are the main stay of Project Life.  I love to layer them on cards and layouts.  I have tons and tons of them downloaded from the Silhouette store.  And of course, lots of companies are including them in their collections, so I combined the two...Silhouette journaling cards and Authentique journaling cards, creating the layout below.  I love how this turned out and again thank you to Leah for always sharing her precious kiddos with me.  Isn't this a wonderful photograph?  So sweet!

I design for both Practical Scrappers and Scraptown Lady...yep, I am a lucky duck! I used the gorgeous Seasons: Summer from Authentique which is available from the Scraptown Lady Store, just click to here to order and save 20%...Authentique Seasons Summer Collection.

I would love to have you follow me and leave a comment, and that puts you in the running for a prize from me...I will draw a winner on Tuesday also and get a prize shipped out right a way to you if you are the lucky winner!  Here's what you can win!  
Forgive the glare on the products, just a bit too sunny..but I have some goodies from Maya Road...a trinket cube, scalloped mini triangle banners, a beehive mini album and a wellies album~so much from Maya Road.
Thanks for stopping by the hop and your next stop is my amazingly talented friend Rhonda!

If you get lost along the way, just check the complete list below to get you hopping in the right direction:

Erin Morehouse-Kislingbury: http://girlpaperscissors.blogspot.com/
Cathy Harper: http://www.alteredplayground.blogspot.com (you are here)
Rhonda Van Ginkel: http://snapwhiz.blogspot.com/


Don't forget to like Scraptown Lady on Facebook

7 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I love love love love the colors, the tags and the hearts!! And what a great prize!! I love Maya Road!!!

silvia said...

Great page!! LOVE the blue and yellow!!!

julie e said...

Love all the bits and pieces

wendipooh13 said...

cool cool LO love the colors!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing work on this!!

Kathy Phillips said...

I love your layout, very fun!

Patti J said...

Beautiful job! Love what you've created here - beautifully done! Sorry I was unable to hop :( Hugs...

Back to Top