Friday, January 17, 2014

A Bendy Fence Card..

So many great new Samanta Walker Silhouette Files this week..I love her new Bendy Cards.  So much fun to play with...I might be addicted.  I love how this one turned out using the
Bendi Card w/ fence file and her Echo Park Paper collection, Keepin' Cozy.

Isn't it adorable..lol?
I followed Samantha's tutorial here on how to assemble the bendy cards, then cut the snowman and snowflake.
For the card, I used two different colors of card stock, and just ungrouped the card so I could cut the two back panels in blue and the fence in white!  Followed the tutorial to put it together and used Scor tape for adhesive.  
I then cut the snowman...I reduced him by 50% and ungrouped him so I could cut it in various Keepin' Cozy patterned papers and card stock.  I used a glue pen to put him together and added black bling for his eyes, mouth and buttons...which are hiding behind the fence.  I cut my snowflake next and then had fun building my scene with my snowman, snowflake and Keepin' Cozy stickers.  A little twine, a couple of pearls and it was complete.

Here are the files I used:


And Samantha Walker's Echo Park Collection Keepin' Cozy!
Other supplies:
Bazzill Swiss Dot Card Stock Salt and Neptune, Twinery Twine, Doodlebug Gems and Vintage Photo Distress Ink!

linking to Paper Issues Link Party  Say it isn't Snow Cold

6 comments :

Allie Gower said...

Gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo cute! LOVING that snowman!!!!!

nancy carroll said...

Adorable! thanks for sharing

LisiB said...

Ohhh, this is so cute! I have wanted to create a bendy card for a while. Now I am really inspired!

Jessica said...

Serious love!

Jessica said...

Serious love!

Back to Top