Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Practical Scrapper's Layout sketch for January

Another awesome sketch from Liz Chidester for the January Layout sketch at Practical Scrappers.
 Such a great sketch, that I didn't change it up at all...I knew I had the perfect photo of Hayden and the perfect paper for it..
Echo Park's Let it Snow! Love when a plan falls together that easily!  A little help from my Silhouette Cameo pens and some great cut files from 

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!
Linking to Paper Issues Link Party, Say It Isn't Snow Cold

4 comments :

dstandard said...

Beautiful page! Great take on the sketch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the snowflakes and snowman!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Awesome page! That snowman is adorable!

Unknown said...

Love the layout and the sketch!

Back to Top