Monday, March 24, 2014

Authentique's Suave Class for Scrappin' Ladies

Sharing the layouts that I created for Scrappin' Ladies in Pierre.  If you are interested in getting a kit, please contact Lynne at
 605-224-1544 or email her at scrappinladies@mindconetwork.com   Cost is $25.00.
This is gorgeous line from Authentique, beautiful colors and patterns...perfect for all the men in your life, from little boys to big boys.  I tried to keep them fairly simple, as it a class...I really do love them..even without all the embellishments I normally add.  Come on Authentique, please start making embellishments...I need them..lol!





Oh, forgot to mention the line is perfect for sweet, little
 English Bulldogs!
Happy Monday!  Enjoy your day!

1 comment :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!!!

Back to Top