Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Sketch from Christine Meyer

Sharing a new sketch with you today from Christine Meyer.  
I love working with her sketches...they always inspire me and make things fall together easily!  Christine is planning on creating a new sketch every week, so make sure to check out her blog on Saturdays!  I am hoping I will have time to play along every week, too!
 I love that even though I only had one photo, the sketch still worked perfectly!  Yes, someday maybe I will be more than a one photo layout girl...but doubtful.  I used
 Bazzill's Sweetwater Lucy's Crabshack! 
 Perfect for this fun photo of two of my favorite little people playing in the fountains back home!
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments :

Lisa P said...

So fabulous. I love the playfulness of the layout to match the photo. Great job.

Christine said...

Love what you did Cathy! I love that we both went a springy direction!!!

cghundley said...

Love your layout
with all the fun
background papers.
Carla from Utah

Back to Top