Tuesday, September 12, 2023

September Creative Team Hop


Welcome to the September Creative Team Hop.  Time for sweaters,  and hoodie weather, and lots of crafting time, I hope.

Time to stock up on files.


Make sure to grab this beautiful file!


I have a couple cards to share with you, created with two different collections from Lori.  You can find the 
here in the Silhouette Design Store.  It's such a cute file and you all know how much I love to make Lori's shaped cards.  This turned out so cute with Lori's Echo Park I Love Fall collection.



Then the same card using 
Lori's Echo Park Halloween Magic Collection and another file that I printed...Witches Brew in the Silhouette Design Store or
 Witches Brew Label Set in Lori's Shop!  I love both of these cards!


Hope you enjoy the hop and find some inspiration along the way!










 









No comments :

Back to Top