Tuesday, October 10, 2023

October Creative Team Hop


Welcome to the October Creative Team Hop!  It's my favorite time of year to create, so I hope you hope you find some inspiration along the way.  Make sure to enter to win!  How fun is that!??!




Plus make sure to take advantage of the sale!


And what a fun freebie!


I have two projects to share with you today, like I said I love to create this time of year.  First up, I have

And my other is a simple shape card!  Lori's Shaped Pumpkin Card and here in the Silhouette Online Design Store.  Just a nice classic, simple card.  I love it, too!


Thanks for hopping by today!  Please visit my incredibly talented team mates!







1 comment :

Andre M. said...

Great designs and such pretty papers used, the pumpkin shaped card is my fave!

Back to Top