Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Create Blog Challenge: Card with Ribbon Tabs

Super fun challenge on the Create Blog this week...
make a card with ribbon tabs.
I had fun creating this one, here is what I came up with...

The little charm says love!  A little bit of glare, but no real way out of that with a metal charm!

Supplies used:
Bazzill Kraft Card stock
Close To My Heart Metal Frame
Webster's Pages Ribbon Trim, Bloomers and Tulle
Prima Flowers
Making Memories Buttons and Pin
Maya Road Pin
Kaisercraft Pearls
Creative Impressions Twine
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

Christa said...

Cathy, I am huge fan. Your cards are GENIUS!!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Twinery/Momenta blog hop. Your kind words mean so much

Sue Althouse said...

Totally cute! Love all the great texture!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

BEAUTIFUL card! I'm so inspired!

Back to Top