Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Momenta D-Lite Post

Sharing my first post for the Momenta D-Lite team.  
I created four note cards and a little bag to hold them.
I loved how the first card came out, the one that says 
I love you,
so other 3 are basically the same layouts, just switched up a bit with buttons, hearts and butterflies.  I love the pastels against the kraft paper, so cute.
You can find Momenta Products here http://www.momenta.com.
I used the Chloe's Garden paper pad:
Chloes Garden Pyramid Pad and the 
perfect little chipboard words, Blossoms,
Blossom Chipboard Words






Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments :

Allie Gower said...

Those are ADORABLE. Fat job.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

These are so cute! I love your bag!

Christine said...

Adorable Cathy! Love the Kraft with Chloe's Garden!

Tenny Kusuma said...

so Pretty and LOVE them so much! TFS.

Back to Top