Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Link With Love Projects

Helping put the word out how important it is to
This is so important to all of us in the creative world...if you are going to post or submit something...and if you have been inspired or are lifting another designer's work...you must 
Link With Love!
Check out the inspiring post on 

Linkwithlove_jan12_02 
I am so inspired everyday by the crafting world...I see so much  everyday.  If I have tons of ideas spinning in my head and I combine a few and create something totally unique...then I probably don't need to link.  But when their idea, sketch and design end up in your work...then you must 
Link With Love. 
 Link to the original source.  Always!
Be inspired and do the right thing!

Inspired by Beate Johns



Inspired by Izzy Anderson, Scrapbook Trends, February 2012 page 97

Friday through Sunday Practical Scrappers will be having a 
Link With Love Blog Hop.
Many designers will have prizes...including me!
Stop back and check out the amazing projects all inspired by one sketch!

Love to hear your comments on this topic today..please tell me your thoughts!

1 comment :

Jenny Evans said...

Gorgeous projects, Cathy!! Love them both!! :)

Back to Top